Are you in the GIS business? Struggling to make sense of your data?
Join us Dec. 7 at 12 p.m. for a webinar presented by Ecosystem Informatics Inc., our latest DAIR Cloud BoosterPack Builder. This webinar will explain how to use open-source analytical tools for small-scale businesses, based on geospatial information systems.
Who should attend?
• Businesses looking to use customisable data-driven systems to boost their insight for better planning and decision-making
• DAIR users
• Tech enthusiasts
What’s a BoosterPack?
You don’t have to start from zero with a BoosterPack. They’re free, curated packages of resources on a specific emerging technology, built by experienced Canadian businesses who have developed products or services using that technology and are willing to share their expertise. BoosterPacks include extensive documentation, a sample solution to guide you through the technology, and code to get you started – all on the no-cost DAIR Cloud.
What you’ll learn
• How to integrate and deploy open source analytical tools for your small-scale business based on geospatial information systems.
• Houssam Kanj – Technology Analyst Lead
• Leslie Mills – Vice President Engineering
• Rama Goparaju – Vice President Information Technology
Veuillez noter que la présentation se donnera en anglais. Documentation d’appoint disponible en anglais et en français.